Ilinykh and Katsalapov are the 2013 European silver medalists, 2012 European bronze medalists, 2010 world junior champions and 2009 Junior Grand Prix Final silver medalists.
Skated together and trained under Alexander Zhulin while he was still working in the USA, but they split up in 2005 ... He then skated with Angelina Kabysheva ... The team reunited in the spring of 2008 in Moscow ... Switched coaches after the 2010-11 season, when they started taking from Nikloi Morozov.
She started skating when she was 4 ... Enjoys literature, arts, fashion and motorcycles ... Formerly skated with Ivan Bukin.
He started skating when he was 4 ... Likes art, music, cars, sports and reading ... Previously competed with Angelina Kabysheva.
2013-14 Season Notes
SD Music: "Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen" by Sholom Secunda
FD Music: Music from Swan Lake Tchaikovsky
2012-13 Season Notes
SD Music: "Andijan Polka"
FD Music: Music from the soundtrack of The Ghost
2011-12 Season Notes
SD Music: "Hip Hip Chin Chin" by Club des Belugas, "Mas que Nada" by Sérgio Mendes and "Mujer Latina" by Kike Satander
FD Music: "Ave Maria" performed by Thomas Spencer-Wortley
2010-11 Season Notes
SD Music: Waltz from Agony soundtrack by Alfred Schnittke
FD Music: Music from Don Quixote by Leon Minkus
2009-10 Season Notes
OD Music: "Incantations" (Andean folklore dance)
FD Music: Music from Schindler's List and Fiddler on the Roof by John Williams
2008-09 Season Notes
OD Music: "Sing, Sing, Sing"
FD Music: "Sarabande" by Jon Lord
- 2013 - Trophee Bompard - 2nd
- 2013 - NHK Trophy - 4th
- 2013 - World Championships - 9th
- 2013 - European Championships - 2nd
- 2013 - Russian Championships - 2nd
- 2012 - Grand Prix Final - 6th
- 2012 - NHK Trophy - 2nd
- 2012 - Rostelecom Cup - 2nd
- 2012 - Crystal Skate - 1st
- 2012 - World Team Trophy - 5th (team)
- 2012 - World Championships - 5th
- 2012 - European Championships - 3rd
- 2012 - Russian Championships - 2nd
- 2011 - Trophee Eric Bompard - 4th
- 2011 - NHK Trophy - 3rd
- 2011 - World Championships - 7th
- 2011 - European Championships - 4th
- 2010 - Rostelecom Cup - 3rd
- 2010 - NHK Trophy - 4th
- 2010 - World Junior Championships - 1st
- 2010 - Russian Junior Championships - 2nd
- 2010 - Russian Championships - 3rd
- 2009 - Junior Grand Prix Final - 2nd
- 2009 - Junior Grand Prix (Poland) - 1st
- 2009 - Junior Grand Prix (Hungary) - 1st
- 2009 - Russian Junior Championships - 4th